SYNC Participants and Learning Objectives
SYNC is open to interprofessional health care teams of up to (5) clinical leaders, to include a physician and a registered nurse. SYNC participants will learn:
- How the changing landscape of 21st century healthcare is influencing healthcare teamwork and leadership;
- Leadership fundamentals for individual, team, and organizational leadership;
- Core competencies for optimizing interprofessional collaboration;
- Design thinking and other strategies for collaborative problem solving;
- How to practice and support wellness for preventing burnout and optimizing individual and team performance.
SYNC Faculty and Support Team
The SYNC Faculty includes a mix of national, state and local speakers with tremendous expertise and experience. The SYNC Support Team includes staff from the partner organizations and Community Health Solutions. The SYNC Support Team is available to provide guidance and support throughout the SYNC experience. Much of this support is provided through the SYNC Learning Portal (this website), where participants can find information on SYNC learning activities, a knowledge base of learning content, and contact information for SYNC colleagues.