SYNC Learning Sessions:
Participating teams commit to attend five in-person sessions in Richmond. Each session is scheduled for a Friday (8 – 6 p.m.).
- Session 1: September 16, 2016
- Session 2: October 7, 2016
- Session 3: November 11, 2016
- Session 4: January 13, 2017 (Inclement Weather Date: January 20th)
- Session 5: March 10, 2017 (Inclement Weather Date: March 17th)
The Courtyard by Marriott Northwest, 3950 Westerre Pkwy, Henrico, VA 23233
September (Session 1) Logistics:
Thursday September 15 – Kickoff Dinner & Program:
- Location: Tarrant’s West Restaurant, 11129 Three Chopt Road, Richmond, VA 23233.
- Tarrants West is just past the corner of Three Chopt and Cox/Church Road. It is between the Sunoco Station and Tuckaway Child Care Center. Complimentary valet parking is available.
- Time: 5:45 pm – 6:15 pm Registration and Hors D’oeuvres
Friday September 16 – Program:
- Location: VHHA Offices, 4200 Innslake Drive, Glen Allen VA 2306
- Time: 7:30 am – 8:00 am Registration and Continental Breakfast; 6:00 pm – Day Concludes
Continuing Education Credits
The program has been approved for a maximum of 45 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits(s)TM of CME and is awaiting final approval of CNE, APA, and Dental credit. Credits awarded are based on attendee participation in each activity.
Joint Providership: This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the Essential Areas and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of Quillen College of Medicine at East Tennessee State University and Medical Society of Virginia Foundation.
ACCME Accreditation: Quillen College of Medicine, East Tennessee State University, is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education for physicians.
CME Credit: Quillen College of Medicine, East Tennessee State University designates this live activity for a maximum of 45.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ . Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Please contact Amy Swierczewski, firstname.lastname@example.org or (804) 377-1053 with additional questions.
We look forward to working with you in presenting a transformative program!